Throughout his career, Austin has focused his practice on civil litigation resulting in extensive trial and courtroom experience gained in over 20 years of trial work. The emphasis of Austin’s practice is commercial litigation including business-to-business disputes, employment disputes, insurance litigation, contract litigation and fiduciary duty litigation, including the litigation of disputes relating to IRC §419A(f)(6) plans, IRC §419e plans, IRC §412i plans, IRC §79 plans and IRC §83 plans. Austin is equally comfortable in family court and is a compassionate advocate for clients dealing with family law issues.
Austin has represented clients in state, federal and bankruptcy courts in Texas and in other states.
Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in the State of Texas.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals