Her calm demeanor in the face of difficulties has proven successful in her managing complex multi-party litigation. Laura applies her case management and negotiation skills in designing litigation strategies and communicating with clients to set expectations and ensure client satisfaction. She has a reputation for integrity, perseverance and a strong work ethic.
Duly admitted and licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in the State of Texas.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
During law school, Laura met her husband, Tim, and they’re now the proud parents of three boys, Wyatt, C.J., and Sawyer.