It is not easy to discuss accidents involving big rigs, since, in many cases, there has been a loss of life or severe bodily injury. In addition, these types of accidents differ from car accidents when it comes to the law.
Truck accidents require an extensive understanding of the law, regulations and safety rules that govern the trucking industry. To help build your claim, we may do all of the following, including other actions too numerous to mention:
- Investigate the driver including their driving record and mobile phone records
- Inspect the bill of lading to review the driver’s log book of hours
- Investigate the trucking company including their hiring practices and record keeping
- Review medical records, police reports, and all documents
- Gather witness statements
- Recreate the accident
- Consult experts
- File and negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
We represent truck accident victims and their families who have suffered a death in the family or sustained serious bodily injuries. Truck accidents can result in extensive damages including: medical bills, loss of wages, pain and suffering, and other financial burdens that can be crippling.
Have you been injured in a truck accident? We can help you get the money you deserve, and there is no fee unless you win your case. Contact the Harris Firm and let’s discuss your options. Let Harris Handle It!